Do you know Jesus? Steps to Salvation
1. Every person must be born again to know God and have everlasting life (John 3:3; John 3:16)
2. The reason we must be born again is found in Romans 3:23
3. Eternal life is a gift from God. You cannot earn it on your own (Romans 6:23, Ephesians 2:8-9)
4. Being saved or born again is receiving Jesus as your Lord (Master) and committing yourself to follow His word, the bible (Romans 10:9,10)
5. Are you ready to make this life-changing commitment?
6. Pray according to Romans 10:9
God, I come to you in the name of Jesus. I ask you into my life. I confess with my mouth that Jesus is Lord and I believe in my heart that you have raised Him from the dead. I turn my back on sin and I commit to follow you the rest of my life. I thank you Father for saving me! Amen.
You are now born again and on your way to heaven. And we rejoice with you! You are a new creation (2 Corinthians 5:17) and that is just the beginning of your new life. You need to renew your mind to live a powerful life as a believer (Romans 12:2). Reading the Bible is important to your growth (Romans 10:17) and going to church regularly to meet with other believers is vital as well (Hebrews 10:25). Baptismal is another important part of your salvation. It is an open confession of a inward profession. It is also important that you receive the gift of the Holy Spirit. You will need His power in order to live a Christian life (John 14:26).
We want to help you continue your journey in Christ. If you have accepted Jesus Christ as your personal Savior or you have recommitted your life to Him today, please let us know by sending us a praise report. If you have any more questions about your faith, please contact our church offices and a minister will be able to assist you.